White money vs black money - sales happens in both

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
KaranL

Re: White money vs black money - sales happens in both

#1 Postby KaranL » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 am

Agreeing with Kalpit, I also feel in India there is huge cry on corruption to which even I feel is wrong ..but I don't feel there is slow down in economy, even I had perception in this current scenario we are flooded with Money ..

As we can see, no matter, the prices of petrol are reaching sky, still everybody is driving, no matter the Gas cylinder has reached more then Rs. 900, still everybody is using it.. Even the big global fashion brands (like Salvatore Ferragamo, CK etc) have entered India with merchandise at price to which even we cant expect, still they are having very good footfalls and conversion ..

When we talk our Jewelry brands every year on festive occasion like Akshaya Tritiya, Karva Chauth .. these brands make a new record on their sales figure .. Or we can also talk about luxury cars like Porsche, Bentley even these brands take India has one of the best potential market..

But Yes, the point to be noticed over here is all this is done by Black Money, so yes India has lot of money but the major part of it belongs to Black Money.. The circulation of black money takes care of the economy..

Even when we buy on any property, we mention bifurcation of money on stamp papers, that this much is paid by black and this much by white Money.. which simply shows the government is in favor of Black money too.. Even when the Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, bought the list of gaint account holders in Swiss bank, many of them were Indian and their money in Swiss banks is all black money and its a bitter truth..

This all simply shows,that black money assists us in country's growth and after fighting of many times, for corruption and black money and getting zero output, I also have personal opinion that if black money is assisting us then we should take the maximum benefit out of it ..because in my opinion for India, at this point in time, growth should be the prime importance..

archit

Re: White money vs black money - sales happens in both

#2 Postby archit » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:43 am

Black Money runs a parallel economy in any country...after LPG in 1992 Indian economy has seen tremendous growth and since we don't have a strong law to prevent corruption black money is injected in economy in huge volume..

Black money can not assist in country's growth because it is possessed by very few people in the country and when we talk about growth of country as a whole it should contain benefit of every sector of society. In India their is huge difference between rich and poor so a inclusive growth is not at all possible because with black money rich will become more richer and due to rise in price of commodities poor will never have access to them.

Therefore black money slowly breaks your economy it never helps your economy.

Kalpit

White money vs black money - sales happens in both

#3 Postby Kalpit » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 pm

In India today there is a huge cry on corruption which I also personal feel is wrong. But if we see the economy we find India is not suffer much in slowdown though the figures say there is slowdown or recession. The reason looks simple . The circulation of black money takes care of economy. So whether it is black or white if it is circulating in economy , is is not fine.. Why should we not except black money as assisting in country's growth. Share your true opinion

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”