Introversion - Power to think straight

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
saketroy2

Re: Introversion - Power to think straight

#1 Postby saketroy2 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 am

There is nothing wrong in being an introvert.......Its not a perfect world where you can clearly say introverts will lag behind extroverts. It simply a personality trait. I often found introvert people very intellect and smart enough.

According to estimates, extraverts outnumber introverts by about three to one. Introverts often find that other people try to change them or even suggest that there is something "wrong" with them. Nothing could be further from the truth. While introverts make up a smaller portion of the population, there is no right or wrong personality type. Instead, both introverts and extraverts should strive to understand each other's differences and similarities.

As you might imagine, jobs that require a great deal of social interaction usually hold little appeal to people high in introversion. On the other hand, careers that involve working independently are often a great choice for introverts. For example, an introvert may enjoy working as a writer, accountant, computer programmer, graphic designer, pharmacist or artist.

rahulu2821

Introversion - Power to think straight

#2 Postby rahulu2821 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Well introverts in our modern societies are seen as some sort of different species, some sort of zombies. If a person is sitting alone minding his own business, completely involved in his or her own work then people consider him to be someone that they cant co-operate with. We are living in a world where group activities are promoted, and people come along so as to work together to obtain the best possible results whereas in my opinion everyone must be provided an atmosphere in which he is most comfortable while working. That would bring the best result.
SO I RESPECT ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO INVOLVED IN THEMSELVES THAT THEY DON'T FIND TIME FOR ANYONE ELSE.

Return to “General Discussions”