Are Indian Movies Really Inspiring India..

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
s1sonal

Re: Are Indian Movies Really Inspiring India..

#1 Postby s1sonal » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:20 am

To some extent we can say that Indian movies are really inspiring us...There are movies like Marykom, 3 Idiots,Lagaan, Black,etc. which inspired us to be real good at our work..Inspired to do something good in life and not just simply living life. Movies are not only inspiring us but at the same time spreading awareness on very sensitive issues which we neglect sometimes. Taare zameen par is one such example.

worldemart0

#2 Postby worldemart0 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:37 am

There can be debate on this topic. It has both positive and negative points.

vitaj

#3 Postby vitaj » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Here is a list of top 10 Indian movies that everyone should see:-
Lagaan
Oh My God
Paan Singh Tomar
Pyasa
Queen
Shree 420
Rang De basanti
Lahore
Deewar

rahulu2821

#4 Postby rahulu2821 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Well i dont know about most of the bollywood movies as i'm not a huge fan of bollywood, but based on my experience of watching some of them like Salman's jai ho and kick, shahrukh's chennai express and many more. I would like to say that the quality of indian movies is getting bad and worse with time. These days you cannot find sense in an indian movie. All are based on the unimaginable action drama which one could not even think about in real life.
There is a huge shortage of some good stories..and i would appriciate if movies could get a little more realistic.

ISTTMVINAY457

#5 Postby ISTTMVINAY457 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Yes really Indian movies inspiring Indian young stars. Moreover we should appreciate our actors and actress, really they are trying to give good message to our society and they are really trying to entertain us. I can not say 100% movies are inspiring But all films are giving good message to our society and people should take every movie in positive way. We should take the positive things from each movie and we should implement those things in our practical life, some our people are commenting differently on movies. Its simple its completely depends up on attitude of a person. If a person take every thing in positive way, then it leads to good things. We should encourage our Indian film industry to give best movies to society. Even north Indian and south Indian movie are showing lot of impact on society positively.

archit

#6 Postby archit » Tue May 07, 2013 9:24 am

Yes.... Movies do inspire people and their thinking, Some of the movies like "3 idiot" and "Chak de India" has changed the way people think..Lot of youth and their parents have changed their thought process after watching 3 Idiot..Movies are mirror of society and movies which are able to predict reality are more successful in market.

We need good and unique ideas to make better films..Love, Action and comedy are too repetitive in nature and people dont enjoy them any more.

KaranL

#7 Postby KaranL » Mon May 06, 2013 9:33 am

Talking about inspiration, no-doubt I would say Yes Bollywood movies have really been inspiring and have given us really good corporate lessons..

Talking about Corporate, this movie has taught us how to remain ahead of competition and talking about Badmash Company it has shown us examples of dishonesty and unethical work without breaking any law..Also when we talk about Guru, this movie has also given us example of How to get maximum output with minimum resources..

Same wise, there are many Bollywood movies, which have inspired us and given us many lessons, and not only Corporate Lesson but the movies like 3 idiots, Oh My God etc have been there in Bollywood and have taught us to be a good human being too..

prashant

Are Indian Movies Really Inspiring India..

#8 Postby prashant » Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Today Bollywood (Indian Film Industry) is being appreciated across the Globe, with films like Guru, Corporate, Badmash Company...etc. Bollywood has always tried to Inspire Indians...But is India really getting Inspired :roll: ??
If Yes..How ?
If No..Why?

Return to “General Discussions”