Write an email to handle customer asking for more Discount

Learning Cycle for improvisation of Written Business Communication Skills
ANKITSHAH

Re: Write an email to handle customer asking for more Discou

#1 Postby ANKITSHAH » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Dear Valuable Customer,

Thank you for showing interest in our products.As per your mail dt. 1/12/14, you have requested for an extra discount on the purchase of television and refrigerator from our website. We value you suggestion of an extra discount on the purchase of these products, but we regret to intimate you that as per our policies, we are not allowed to discount the products above the one present on the website.

We understand that you have been a regular customer but we are also bound by the policies of our organization.

Thanks and Regard
Mr.CYZ
Customer Relationship Manager

nitis

Regarding handling a customer asking for more discount

#2 Postby nitis » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Respected Sir,
I am writing you this email regarding the issue which our company recently faced about giving discounts to our customers.I have heard from our counter personnel Rajeev Gupta who told me that you argued with him on giving discount of 30% on a pair of jeans, while the discount was just 20% as per our company policy.I will like to tell you here that our company has certain rules and procedures and we can't step beyond them for any reason.I can understand your problem of buying that particular jeans as you personally liked it,but due to the high price you haggled with our counter personnel.

So,I will request you to understand our company policy of giving discounts and not make this matter a serious issue.I want you to regularly visit our store and buy our products which u like.We have a variety of products from which you can choose and you should understand that if we give a high discount to one customer all will demand a high discount,which will create a problem for our own business.So kindly bear with us and keep buying from us.

With regards,
Nitish Thapliyal
Store Manager
Big Bazaar
New Delhi.

amolss3

#3 Postby amolss3 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 am

Dear customer,

Thank you for showing interest in the product. We will be happy to consider your request of 30% discount. But you know that it comes under category of llimited edition product, we are bound by company’s policies. So understand our situation this time.

Regards
AmSon Ltd.

Sindhuja

#4 Postby Sindhuja » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for showing interest in our products. As you are very regular customer to us we provided 25% of discount and we cannot offer more than that. Because we have to follow certain norms of our company. Sorry for your inconvenience. However we would like to compensate this discount in another form. Hope you understand our situation.

Thanking you,
Sindhuja.

Sindhuja

#5 Postby Sindhuja » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Dear Customer,

We feel pleasure for you have shown very much interest in purchasing our products. And as you are our regular customer we have given you 25% of discount and now it's not possible for us to exceed than this. Because we have to follow norms and conditions of our organization. I hope you understand the situation.

However we can compensate the discount in different form.

Thanking you,
Sindhuja.

vitaj

#6 Postby vitaj » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello Sir,

Thank you sir for showing interest to buy product from our shop.
It came to our notice that you have asked for a discount of 30% on the product. But, it is against the company policies to give any extra discounts.
However we can compensate the discount in some other way.

Thank you

pushkarp89

#7 Postby pushkarp89 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Dear customer
It is a matter of great pride for us that you are interested in purchasing our product.
You have claimed for 30% discount on our product,we understand your confession but the company is bound to give only 20%.
There are certain norms which has to be followed strictly,we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you

Expert - Fundoodata

Write an email to handle customer asking for more Discount

#8 Postby Expert - Fundoodata » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Write an email with subject line to your prospect so that you can convert, who is adamant to have 30% discount whereas, as per company policy you can give only 20%.

Return to “Written Business Communication”