Write a farewell letter to a person who is retiring

Learning Cycle for improvisation of Written Business Communication Skills
Lal

Re: Write a farewell letter to a person who is retiring

#1 Postby Lal » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:41 am

Dear Mr. Chawla,

The day has finally come when you will be leaving us alone in this competitive environment. We are proud of your contribution to this organization, the milestones you achieved here and the identity you created in the industry. We still remember the day when you had joined this organization and we were going through a very difficult phase at that time. We really appreciate the role which you played during that difficult phase. It will be very difficult to fill the vacuum which will be there after your retirement.

We wish you great time ahead and do wonderful things as you did here.

Regards
Lal Verma

ANKITSHAH

#2 Postby ANKITSHAH » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:12 am

Sir,

Congratulation for your retirement..!!

On this occasion of your retirement, I feel really fortunate to get an opportunity to work under your guidance and learn the sales and marketing skills, which I think otherwise, I would not have learned.
I have always been inspired by your working style and your expertise in the area of marketing ans sales. Whether it be the tactic of handling the client or doing a team work you have led the whole team and guided them .

I wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Thanks & Regards,
XYZ

gBhoir

#3 Postby gBhoir » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Dear sir,

I would like congratulate you for your retirement. You have serve this organization last 25 years.
We will not forget your valuable guidance & sincerity.
I wish you will have a great life after the retirement.

Regards,
Girish

naveenthangavel

#4 Postby naveenthangavel » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:49 am

Dear Ramesh,

On behalf of our colleagues, Many congratulations for your brilliant contribution to the organisation for past many years. You have always been a great inspiration to us. Our organisation will really miss a sincere & dynamic person like you. We wish, you will have an awesome retirement life ahead.

Thank you so much for provided us the best support till date.

Regards,

Naveen T.

amolss3

#5 Postby amolss3 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Dear Surjee,
A ton wishes and congratulation on the day of your retirement. It’s time for me to say goodbye to you. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to you for your guidance and support. I garnered myself under your training and supervision. I am confident enough that I will utilize all my skills and experience that I gained under your guidance.
Best wishes to you for your further life.
Thank you so much.
With regards
Amol

nitis

#6 Postby nitis » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Respected Mahesh Dhillion,
I am pleased that you have served our company for so long and now after almost thirty years of whole-hearted service you are retiring.Our whole organisation is speechless,after you took the decision of retiring and informed the board about it.I almost can't believe it that you are retiring as I can still see the zeal in you to do more.But,I know that sometimes our body doesn't permit us to work beyond a certain age.I would like to thank you for all the support you provided to me during your tenure.I have been a keen supporter of you during those days.

But now as the time has passed and its time for you to leave the organisation,I would like to wish you best of luck in all your future endeavors.I hope that you will join some organisation after you retire like a NGO. I wish you best of luck for your future life.

With regards,
Nitish Thapliyal
Ekta Vihar,Sahastradhara road,
Dehradun
Uttarakhand

Sindhuja

#7 Postby Sindhuja » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Dear Sir,

I would like to congratulate you on behalf of the management on the occasion of your retirement. You have completed successfully 60 years of service in our organization. We would never for get you for your valuable service, hard work, sincerity and punctual which you dedicated for our organization. You stood as inspiration for us. And we have learnt many things from you.

Thank You,
Regards,
Sindhuja.

vitaj

#8 Postby vitaj » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Sir,

Congratulations on the happy day of your retirement. It was indeed a pleasure working with you. I learnt a lot from you. You were always there to guide us and never treated us as a liability even when we did not believe in ourselves.
Thank you for being there. The office would not be the same place without you.

Thank You
Regards
vitaj

pushkarp89

#9 Postby pushkarp89 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 pm

The Improvement Engineer
Through this letter i would like to congratulate you for your 50 years of contribution towards company's success.You will always be an inspirational tycoon for the company and the members as well.freshers will learn from you how to work being as a team with honesty and hard work.Your devotion and loyality is greeted by everyone.We will still hope that after being retired you will still guide the members to perform better.
We will always hope for your better future and a happy life.
A very good luck for your future and god bless.

Expert - Fundoodata

Write a farewell letter to a person who is retiring

#10 Postby Expert - Fundoodata » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:07 pm

A person from your oraganization is going to retire from his on job responsibilities.So, you have to write a farewell email to that person.

Return to “Written Business Communication”