Google AdWords is an excellent way to drive traffic to your site ,it can be expensive if not handled correctly. So we need to manage smartly and avoid some mistakes:
1. Poorly written Ads - Google has made it easier for you to write quality ads and adjust by using sitelinks ,call and location extension.
2. Not using the right grouping of Keywords - You can create campaign ad groups to manage different types of campaigns . Not using the ad groups is one of the biggest mistake.
3. Not using negative Keywords - Negative keywords is the easiest way to reach the targeted customers.It also helps to increase Google Adwords score quality.
4. Not knowing the LTV of customers -First calculate the LTV for your business and then manage your campaigns accordingly.
5. Not Testing the Optimal Ad Position - Test the optimal ad position by raising and lowering your bid on cost per click.
6. Expecting Too Much from AdWords - Lots of people have a really small budget and expecting more.Lets start with large enough budget that allows you to drive a significant amount of traffic.
Marketing forum is a discussion forum focused on General Marketing,Reverse Marketing, Internet Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Pay per Click, Making Money Online , Link Building etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests