Life Of A Tripod

Know about the latest launches in Tech, Gadgets & Cars..
khyatiimtn

Life Of A Tripod

#1 Postby khyatiimtn » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:32 am

Hello World!! “As they say the best thing to hold onto in life is each other”.

I am not an exception. Though not an extraordinary one, but I add value to the lives of the people. I am a tripod which is a portable three-legged frame. I support in being used as a platform for supporting the weight and maintaining the stability of some other object. I provide stability against downward forces and horizontal forces and movements about horizontal axes. My name as a tripod has been beautifully derived from the Latin word ‘tripodis’ which means three footed.

I have been nurtured and loved by many cultures including the great mythologists like Chinese and the Greeks. These mythologists have appreciated my creativity in the form of ornaments, trophies, sacrificial altars, cooking vessels and decorative ceramic pottery. I was felicitated in China by being used as a pottery at the archaeological assemblage in China since the earliest Neolithic cultures. Similarly in ancient Greece my beauty was appreciated by being used as a sophisticated object which was used to support cauldrons, that can also be sometimes useful for cooking and other uses such as supporting vases.

There is an amazing quote which says “winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in the advance of the event” To become an exceptional winner, I strive hard when I am being made because that is a very crucial moment of my life. Every minute detail is carved properly so that I am born with an immense sophistication and I can become beneficial to all my users. In order to have maximum strength and stability and also to have an easy leveling, most of the time I am braced with a center vertical post and collapsible telescopic legs. On my head, I am carved with the camera mount. This leveling helps me in performing the orientation delicately.

I have been praising about my beauty and effectiveness all through this article, now let me give you some advantages why you should be using me? Primarily I am flexible in my action. I help in capturing the heart touching moments very creatively and smoothly. The belle of the natural photography also becomes very captivating because of me. The vision and the lure taken during the moonlight is amazing. So to conclude with, “I can be that partner of your life who will stay and love you even though you have an unexplained mood and attitude”.

Return to “Tech & Cars News”