Re: How to Recover from GOOGLE PANDA EFFECT OR PANALTY
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:42 pm
You should not do any unethical practice for your website. It may cause google panda effect which can down the ranking of your website completely. So you should do all the efforts keep in mind of panda update
How to Recover from GOOGLE PANDA EFFECT OR PANALTY
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:56 pm
Google Panda is an aligorithm introduced by the google in 2011 to improve search result quality.Its a domain level panalty ,if you have low-quality content in your website , your complete domain will be penalized.
What Kind of Websites get affected with Google Panda Algo?
1. Website with a thin content(Low quality content).
2. Websites with many Advertisements.
3. Website with improper SEO structure.
4. Duplicate content.
5. Black hat SEO.
Its very easy to recover from google panda effect -
1. Remove low quality content is the first step you have to take.Update all low quality content with quality content.
2. Fix all broken links ,its one of the major issue of every website.
3. Remove Duplicate content and Duplicate Meta Tags.
4. Remove Unwanted Advertisements.
5. Active social media presence,its a largest source of Traffic.
If you were affected by the Panda algorithm and are trying to recover, follow these steps.