Ways to Deal with Unhappy customers

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
Kalpit

Re: Ways to Deal with Unhappy customers

#1 Postby Kalpit » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:30 pm

I feel to deal with unhappy customers , the co firstly should have a soft spoken person with cool attitude and provide a solution which even if brings loss to the should save the co from bad word of mouth which is the most dangerous negative marketing

saketroy2

Ways to Deal with Unhappy customers

#2 Postby saketroy2 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:02 am

I believe every sales person would have come across unhappy customers and trust me, this is good for organization and for us too. It help both to grow and be better. There are many ways to deal with Unhappy customers:

1. Dont React, Respond - Put yourself in customers shoe and accordingly respond politely

2. Be their friend, not foe - Suppose a customer comes to return the product after return date. Never say, sorry cant return as its out of date. Instead we should say. Sir, I believe this purchase is out of the return window, but let me see what can I do for you ". Customers think at least you are trying.

3. Ask solutions from them - This is interesting and makes your job easier as whatever their suggestions would be, they cant disagree in future.

4. Tell them they are right - Since they have experienced the problem, they r right.

5. Give personal attention- It makes them feel they r important.

Please cite some ways if you have dealt differently and effectively.

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”