Tell 5 reasons that makes you feel proud to be in Sales ?

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
abhinavscmhrd

Re: Tell 5 reasons that makes you feel proud to be in Sales

#1 Postby abhinavscmhrd » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:08 pm

1. Through sales, one gets chance to interact with a large customer pool, which helps in getting their insight about the product.
2. It is very dynamic and challenging task which helps in building the interpersonal and influencing skills of any person.
3. Sales involve traveling to large number of places and interacting with people of different culture and religion, which increases the exposure and helps in
taking important decisions for the company.
4. It provides joy when the target is achieved and product is converted into cash.
5. To be in sales department, it gives you the opportunity to be the face of the company and hence take responsibility to drive the organization towards
profit.

sibascmhrd

#2 Postby sibascmhrd » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:44 pm

1.Sales gives an opportunity to meet new people and interact with them thereby helps in increasing customer base and network.
2.Helps in learning cultures of various places through travelling.
3.Social skills ,convincing power ,managing time and learning the way of effective communication are some skills which you learn from sales.
4. The perks attached to it are huge that motivates us to work harder thereby making profits for the organization and self.
5.The joy when you hear those words from customer "the contract is yours" etc makes it immensely satisfying that all the hard work you have done has finally paid off.

rachna

#3 Postby rachna » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:38 am

1.We sharpen our communication,logical and written skills as interacting and responding to different level of people.
2.We represent the company, the product.We generate revenue.
3.Makes people happy by providing the best solution for their business.
4.We improve our time management and convincing skills.
5.Joy of reward after completing the targets.Joy of being one of the important part in the company's growth.

archit

#4 Postby archit » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:17 am

1: It allows to interact with new people everyday so no monotony in Job
2: Helps in improving psychological reading of person hence this quality helps in personal relationship also
3: It is very challenging job and it allows to sharpen your skills regularly
4: Sales people because of their dynamic nature and talent are first choice for heading top positions in company
5: Joy of making customer happy by providing right solution and solving his problem is unmatchable

ANKITSHAH

#5 Postby ANKITSHAH » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:16 am

There are many reasons to be in sales.Some of then are listed as follows :-
1. Return as per efforts : The perks associated with sales would give the dedicated employees an incentive to work hard. Thus some part of the salary of any person involved in sales depends on his own efforts.
2. Revenue Generation : The life of any organization depends on the amount of sales it generate. So it can be otherwise said that sales is the lifeline of any company.
3.Face of the company : To be in sales gives us an opportunity to face the clients directly. Thus our behavior with client reflect the reputation of the organization. Thus these people represent their organization to the customers.
4.Prosperous Future : To escalate in any organization, we should have a keen understanding of the demands of customers. Hence it is generally seen that the top management are from marketing and sales.
5.Increase in Network : Sales gives us to be in contact with many suppliers and clients. This increases our networking which is considered to be very vital in this competitive market.

amolss3

#6 Postby amolss3 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 am

1. When you exceeded set target and get reward for it
2. When you get a chance to meet new people everyday
3. You get paid for what you have delivered -performance based pay
4. When you represent face of your organization
5. Satisfaction of selling your company's product for the right cause

nitis

#7 Postby nitis » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Well I am not working in sales right now,but I can feel what is it to be in sales when people are always engrossed in the calculation and marketing of how many customers they have encountered in their day of sales.Well there are many reasons that can make me proud, if I am working in sales.Firstly,I will be happy that I will be the face of the company, as I will be interacting with the customers face to face.It involves a lot of effort while interacting with customers of various backgrounds,education and sex.So that will definately make me proud.Secondly sales involves a lot of travel during the sale of any product.As I love travelling,I will be delighted to be a part of the sales team and will like to be in sales for that.Thirdly,Sales people are smart.They have effective communication skills and right attitude.So being in that position,I feel proud that I am in sales.The fourth point will be that I am good in making people ready for any issue like if I am given a task to make someone ready for a meeting,I will take less then a hour to make him ready.So I am good in inviting people for any productive work.So sales demand these kind of people and that gives me a ray of hope that I am doing excellent.The last point would be sales demands a good bit of writing from you as a sales personnel,while drafting emails and letters to the clients.So me be a good,imaginative writer from the beginning writing a blogs and lot of articles makes me suitable for a sales job.So this will be the most important reason for me to be in sales that will make me really proud.

So these are all the five reasons which will really make me proud someday, if I will be the part of any sales team in the near future.But,I want to be the sales personnel of a multinational company which is the new demand of good aspiring writers now days.

krishnaimtn

#8 Postby krishnaimtn » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:46 am

Sales is a vast field that helps you to use all your smartness and knowledge at the same time. 5 reasons that makes me feel proud to be in sales are:
1. In sales one can use his communication skills to create an impact on the listener and try and convince the consumer to buy the product.
2. Sales is a field where one can learn and develop the never backing down attitude in oneself because the number of rejections that one can face is huge in this competitive market, so it helps you develop that passion inside you to overcome your short comings and convert a rejection into a positive selection.
3. Sales give you a chance to travel to various places and get to learn more about the environment, society and culture.
4. Sales team is the team that is majorly responsible for the revenue that is earned by an organisation, so when one can be a part of that important aspect of an organisation one will surely feel proud about it.
5. It gives an individual a chance to be in regular and continuous competition with oneself.

naveenthangavel

#9 Postby naveenthangavel » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:31 pm

1. Most dynamic & challenging job because you are handling more dynamic responses from people with different mind sets
2. Rewards purely based on performance - "If you are good at something, Don't do it for free !"
3. Convincing people is greater than cracking any algorithm or fixing any bugs
4. Keeps you occupied
5. Can handle any type of stress in future if you are a sales professional

saketroy2

#10 Postby saketroy2 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:59 am

1. We generate revenue, other all are expenses.
2. We represent the company, touch point.
3. We create Brand and reputation of company.
4. We bring grin on customers face by providing solution.
5. Good money, incentives etc....

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”