Sales & Marketing Experience - what I learned

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
KaranL

Re: Sales & Marketing Experience - what I learned

#1 Postby KaranL » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 am

From my past experience I would say as a Sales Guy, one should never prejudge the prospect ..

Few days I was having call and simultaneously I received a mail one of the prospect wishing to know about our services..
The one with whom I was having telephonic discussion was MD of one of the Top-End MNC and I have received mail by small scale traditional business man of Bangalore..

I thought MD would buy our services on the spot and other person is only enquiring..

I did mistake of judging that MD would buy and other prospect wont buy and result came out to be other way.. The traditional business man made decision on the spot & he is also very happy with our services , where as the MD is still negotiating on pricing from past 30+ days..

KaranL

#2 Postby KaranL » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 am

See...what truly Sales is..
Attachments
1382926_10151722018130852_542902221_n.jpg

siddhartha

#3 Postby siddhartha » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 am

Negotiation.. it is the most important thing in sales.. Yesterday I was dealing with one of very known company of India.. I was in touch with marketing head of that company he negotiated with me a lot and we gave him maximum discount even they asked me raise PI for the same as well.. after 2 days someone from purchase department called me and he was asking me for further discount but we have already reached our maximum discount limit so we don't have scope for that now we are about to lose the deal.. so my experience is 'if you are dealing with any big company ask them directly if someone from purchase department will come for negotiation or not...'

Kalpit

Sales & Marketing Experience - what I learned

#4 Postby Kalpit » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:13 pm

All of us in sales have an experience which he says after this he has improved his sales skills . This is the point which we all are going to write and discuss here.. so who is the first to share

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”