List five negative things you want to get Rid off

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
ANKITSHAH

Re: List five negative things you want to get Rid off

#1 Postby ANKITSHAH » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:38 am

There are some traits in everyone of us which we want to avoid. Some of us a conscious about it and some of us are not.Its always good to have a friend who can highlight the negative traits in us. To list a few these are the negative traits in me which I have felt as well as have been told by some of my friends.

1. Impatient :I am a very impatient person and always in a hurry to finish my work. Many a times, this lead to waste in the time since due in hurry I generally end up in doing wrong work. I am trying now a days to control my impatient nature but still there s a long way to go. :|

2.Food Habits : I also not have a control over my food habits. Al tough I am a vegetarian,and have a very little option as compared to to my non- veg friends, still I end up in eating much junk food many a times. Everyday I wake up promising myself that I won't eat junk and I generally do not stick to the commitments.

3.Bad Handwriting : Tough I am engineer, but am popular a doctor amongst my friends just because of my illegible handwriting. :D I think this is also attributed in some way to my impatient nature, since I try to finish first and end up in scribbling the notepad.

4.Wake up late : Al tough I am not a very lazy person, still I find it very difficult to wake up early during morning. May it be summer or winter, waking up late is still a dream for me.

5.Procrastinate : I sometimes also procrastinate things which again increase my work load later thereby decreasing the quality of output.

I am still trying to improve on these attributes of mine and hopefully conquer them soon. :|

amolss3

#2 Postby amolss3 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:28 am

1. excessive use of facebook
2. unnecessary worrying
3. excuses and excessive thinking about unproductive things
4. taking others thought or opinion as granted
5. limiting beliefs

nitis

#3 Postby nitis » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:59 pm

Well negativity is present in all of us.Nobody on this earth is all positive.I too have negative qualities which I want to remove from my profile and get rid off.The five things that I want to get rid off are I am emotional at the time of problems,I sometimes judge people wrongly,I often talks quickly,I am short tempered at times and lastly sometimes talk wrong about someone.So,talking about the first problem,I want to become bold and brave at times of problems.I want to instill in me courage so that I can never be weak at the times of problems.Second problem is what most of the people are affected to.People now days don't know how to judge others.They make wrong perceptions and impressions about people without knowing what that person really is.So I have to get rid off that judging character in me which provokes me to take wrong decisions.The third problem is a personal one which I really wants to work upon and achieve a 100% result in it.I had this habit of talking fast,which breaks the normal flow of communication and creates problems in people understanding me.Although I speak well,but talking fast sometimes creates the problem.I have tried and is still trying to improve upon it.I am improving too,but I want nip this problem of the bud.The fourth problem can be a problem for many which is difficult to work upon.I often get angry on small things.If someone is joking with me in a friendly manner,I get angry.This attitude is in my nature and is difficult to change.But I will improve on it.I have started to be calm and talk more with the person who is joking with me.So I am slowly improving on it.Last and not the least is talking wrong about someone.Well,this problem comes on naturally I think.Many times,I see that person who is my enemy and I start talking ill about him.Well I know that is not a good thing to do,but I am sometimes forced to do that.Well I am improving on all the things and will surely get rid off these five negative things by 1st January 2015.

Shivani

List five negative things you want to get Rid off

#4 Postby Shivani » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:43 am

Here's a question for you all..we have many positive things with lots of negative as well..So what are the negative things in you which you really want to get rid off..??

Return to “General Discussions”