I'am Right or I'am Right... ;)

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
ISTTMpooja326

Re: I'am Right or I'am Right... ;)

#1 Postby ISTTMpooja326 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:02 am

Well in sales, if you are selling some product so first know about the product organization completely and then only talk before the customer.
And if you are right, then no need to bow in front of others stand on that that you are right.
And if you are not, just apologize and understand where you are wrong and try correct yourself.
We are human beings and we may be wrong some time, rather trying to make our wrong deed to correct it will be good if you
understand you fault and try to correct it.
Because apologizing does not make any person smaller from anybody, and if your fault is not there and still you apologize then it increases your value.

ISTTMVINAY457

#2 Postby ISTTMVINAY457 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:04 am

I am right , really most us will use this sentence to motivate our self and to show positive attitude. Of course my 23 years life taught me that I am not right always, sometimes I will wrong. But one thing whenever I feel I am right, that will boost me a lot. More over in sales work we will convince our clients and customers with the same sentence. In this fast going world, we should have positive mind set, than only we sustain in the market. more over we should not I am right every time. We should say that sentence depending upon situations. Some times we should agree that we are not right.

But really this sentence always helps us to boost our self and keep in mind that, we should not use that sentence every where.

pankajattri

#3 Postby pankajattri » Thu May 08, 2014 11:17 pm

its known what i keep is always right .but question is .is it really true i believe no .reason being been for 23 year experience i learnt that sometime i am wrong .but a question always on tongue who cares .true .......the word I'am Right or I'am Right is a basic brick of marketing .obviously in market u can not say i "quit" at every point of time may we see disappointment or receive. in spite we have to be positive and always have to be on yes or i am right .for instance if A say to B nokia lumia cost is around 7000rs it means he has to be stuck on his word whether it is some what wrong ..

i believe i am right or i am right always reason i have power to convince all .

HR-Shivi

I'am Right or I'am Right... ;)

#4 Postby HR-Shivi » Tue May 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Return to “General Discussions”