HP launches Elite Book Revolve 810 and Pro Book 430

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
Biyatris

HP launches Elite Book Revolve 810 and Pro Book 430

#1 Postby Biyatris » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Hewlett Packard (HP) Printing and Personal Systems Group, India has launched two new business computers, the HP Elite Book Revolve 810 and HP Pro Book 430. :)
Elite book Revolve 810 is sleeker and more portable of the two. It weighs just 1.36kgs and has an 11.6-inch touch screen. The screen resolution is, however, rather low at 1366 x 768 pixels. It is a convertible laptop and its screen can be swiveled. It can also be laid flat on the keyboard, turning the laptop into a Windows 8 tablet. The device is powered by 3rd generation Core i processor and can be configured to have as much as 12GB RAM.Elite book Revolve also has a premium design and finish. It uses a Gorilla glass cover on the screen and has a body made of magnesium alloy. :!:

HP ProBook 430, on the other hand, is a business notebook. Made of aluminium, featuring a spill-resistant keyboard and a soft-touch paint job, the notebook is powered by fourth-generation Intel Dual-core i7, Core i5 and i3 processors. It offers up to 16GB of RAM and comes with the option of a 500GB hard disk, a 120GB solid state drive or a 128GB solid state drive. It comes with Intel HD Graphics 4400 or 5000 integrated GPU, depending on the processor.The notebook features a 13.3-inch diagonal HD LED-backlit anti-glare display with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels.It also features a 720p HD camera for video conferencing, dual-microphone array and DTS Studio Sound.People who want web connectivity on will have option to buy the version of Pro Book 430 G1 that offers inbuilt support for 3G connection as well. :!:

Return to “General Discussions”