Narendra Modi - Is he the Right Person for PM of India

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
worldemart0

Re: Narendra Modi - Is he the Right Person for PM of India

#1 Postby worldemart0 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:42 am

I think people of the nation have already shown who they wants to become the PM of India. So there is not much to say on this.

rahulu2821

#2 Postby rahulu2821 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Well for all those in support of Mr. Narendra Damodardas Modi, I would like to say something.
Surely he has done a great job in the Lok sabha elections 2014 and surely he has done an appreciable work in Gujarat in past twelve years.. not only that he has also been promising the development of Indian economy at higher pace, he has been suggesting to improve the Indian education system and make India a land of opportunities.
Well among all these deeds, we just know what we've been presented so far, but someone must go and observe the lives of the 2002 riots victims, ask them about the development of Gujarat.
One should ask an Indian Muslims about their lifestyle.. Kashmiri muslims are being forced to move back to kashmir.. lives of Muslims in India now is so fearfull.

But i must say that he's a ruler by nature. He has the power now.
And i'm a man of positive thinking and right now i can just hope that he fulfills all the promises he made to our nation. So that i can finally say "I'M PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

ISTTMVINAY457

#3 Postby ISTTMVINAY457 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:06 am

Of course. He is the right person for the PM post. He is ruling our country in a systematic way. Once just observe the last 2 months. HE is representing our nation in BRICS meeting in very professional way. One more important thing, he is independent decision maker now. Now he can take any decision which is good for India. If we observe the congress government, if they want to take any bigger decision they need to speak with their alliance party's, other wise those party's will step out from UPA. But now he don't need all those he has his own mission and he has good support in parliament and in the society. Best example Railway budget and our Indian economy budget. They have taken very good decision to make our India as powerful India in the Asian region. They allowed 49% FDI in Defense. They are concentrating more and more on manufacturing sector. Really those things will lead our country to better India. I hope he will lead us to better position in the coming years. Hope for the best.

Shikha Gupta

#4 Postby Shikha Gupta » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Yes Narendra Modi is the right person for PM of India..If he becomes the PM he willl change the country the way he has changed Gujarat...

nitinraj45

#5 Postby nitinraj45 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Its a common discussion today in media and other sources. Narendra Modi who has changed the scenario of Gujarat during his working tenure as Chief Minister of Gujarat is a right candidate for PM.
According to me it a quiet conflicting topic as Narendra Modi has done a lot of work which proved that he is a right candidate but at the same time there is many questions as Today congress government is facing the problem in getting agree from the CM of all the states. Being CM you can take all your decision about your state and do whatever you can do. There is no matter of other intervention in his decision but being the PM you have not to see only one region all state of the countries should be looked upon and here conflict arises as every state has different CM and have different view, so getting support is quiet not easy from all.
So decision on work on a post can't be done easily or justified.

Namita

#6 Postby Namita » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Narendra Modi is the man of actions with independent decisions making his state with employment growth, welfare schemes and rich resources for the companies.The nature of respect he commands throughout Gujarat is awe-inspiring. And after the end of Vajpayee era, he is the alone warrior standing tall in the NDA camp.He is the finest manager of Indian media amongst all leaders. He has excellent organisational capabilities, dynamic personality.

prashant

#7 Postby prashant » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:32 am

Yes Narendra Modi is the most deserving and the best man for the post of PM of India. Because He is a visionary, He had a vision that Gujarat should be a developed state, a powerful state...and he gave Gujarat, what Gujarat actually deserves.

Today he is the most powerful personality in India. and he is Rock - standing inspite of all the odds because he is a Leader, a powerful speaker, the best crowd puller & Influencer in the country. A leader that India needs a leader that India looks up at. As far as his track records are concerned he has proved himself again and again..Be that his role of RSS supporter or his role as the general secretary BJP or the CM ship of Gujarat.

Modi is a workaholic , a tough task master and the best administrator..He was involved in the Gujarat controversial case where appeared as a black face for Muslims..people said he is not good for Muslims..then Modi passed orders to demolish illegal temples in Gujarat and became a "Nastik". But if one notice his deeds carefully one will get to know that he is not against any religion, rather he is against something which is wrong and he believes in justice thats it...

I'll request India Please opt Mr. Modi, cos in him we can see the Next Nehru Ji the next Rajeev Gandhi and the Best leader of the country..Please cast your vote don't vote your cast.

Shivani

#8 Postby Shivani » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:15 am

Mr.Modi is a political idol without a shadow of doubt.In last few years he has got so much respect in the nation, just because the wonders he has done in Gujarat.He carries a very charismatic personailty in the Indian politics.Gujarat is shining like a star now and that's all because of the years Mr.Modi has spent in polishing it to make it shine like a diamond.On other part controversies follows him everywhere, but only the critcs have that power to make your identity in others eyes, and it worked in case of Mr.Modi also.He is a harbinger of Gujarat and if he will be the PM wonders will happen...

If he will be the PM then it will be a victory of DEVELOPMENT with him... :)

rachit

#9 Postby rachit » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 am

Yes, according to me Narendra Modi is the right person for PM of India as he is a knowledgeable person and have a good experience in politics in the past also...And what I really like about him is that he is seriously against two major problems which we are facing that first is corruption and second is terrorism...

KaranL

#10 Postby KaranL » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:41 am

Yes ! In my opinion he is the right candidate for Prime Minister also he has proved his competence with spectacular victory , by being the Chief Minister of Gujarat (Twice). He has focused over industrial and integrated growth taking along with Landless farmers ..
Also one more thing i would like to put into notice that Mr Modi has put efforts to reduce communal redhead , by stressing over the fishing industries so that lot of fish is available , for non-vegetarianism dishes and there is harmony in society and cows will not be sliced ..

Return to “General Discussions”