Will You Google, Will You Yahoo or You Will Bing?

Sindhuja

Re: Will You Google, Will You Yahoo or You Will Bing?

#1 Postby Sindhuja » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:08 pm

I use only Google to surf a topic because it gives me the actual meaning & definition. So by that i get the exact meaning for a word in google. It helped me a lot in seminars & project. So obviously i use Google.

Priya16

#2 Postby Priya16 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:29 am

I will prefer Google the most. As google has done its marketing so effective, that whenever we need any kind of information, the first word that strikes in our mind is Google. People hardly use Yahoo or Bing. Google's database is quite relevant and the information is reliable. If people want any kind of information they always use google. Google provides with a lot of information and also in seconds. Moreover, the information provided is also very fast from different sources. People have google as the web page bookmarked on the computer. If people are using google chrome then their display page is google itself, so it helps to enhance the publicity of the google. And when 2 people are talking on a specific topic related to information, then one says" why don't you google it??" This is the popularity of google which everyone knows. And moreover, people trust google also, that is why they do not go to any other search engine.

ISTTMpooja326

#3 Postby ISTTMpooja326 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:53 am

ofcourse I will use Google. Because Google has great search engine and it also has large database of all the world.
It gives the result instantly and exactly.
It reduces the time and effort to search about the particular thing or topic.
Even it has Google map which helps in finding the address of the desired place.
Now-a-days it plays a vital role for every search.

souravupadhyay

#4 Postby souravupadhyay » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Google- you just name it and flashed are every bits and byts of the information. From a microbe to a galaxy, whatever and whichever information one wants, shared are all information about it. The major features that supports it are the ranking wise or most recommended source links that appears on the screen.
The name which has restored faith in millions of heart, when confused in what, where and how type of questions, the first idea that strikes one's mind is - "WHY NOT GOOGLE IT??"
It covers a wide range of options of websites, links, slides and many such options, which helps one browse any amount of data that one desires to have.
It has supported educational system of the nation, by helping children and teachers reach micro and macro information regarding any topics with the help of texts, audios and videos.
So, the way it's famous -Let's Just Google It.

Princi

#5 Postby Princi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:43 am

My favorite search engine is Google, because it provide relevant result.It is well equiped with lots of valuable information.

Sid

#6 Postby Sid » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:16 am

Google for user friendly search, but when its about privacy will surely go for bing.

ajit123

#7 Postby ajit123 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Google is my favorite search engine.. It's an user friendly platform to search and provides relevant information, images, maps... When i click on "I'm Feeling Lucky" option in "Google Search" it skips the search results page & goes directly to the first ranked page for that search keyword which saves a lot of time... Google's past search history influences the current search results which helps me to reach the search results page directly...

bairola4

#8 Postby bairola4 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 pm

I will always go for Google..........the very first reason is that it gives you all the relevant information you are looking for.second i have never used any search engine other than Google it's not because of the unawareness of other search engines but it is because Google always provide me the information what I am searching for.Third reason is that I am using use Google chrome as my default internet browser and Google search engine is in-built in it & Google is fast, relevant, and provide you other features like maps,images ,news ,mail etc

Anil Bairola
Amcat ID - 10011209200665

Shikha Gupta

#9 Postby Shikha Gupta » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Always Google.... Because it gives the most reliable information than others.

To Increase Your Sales..Visit..http://goo.gl/iuJE0S

Shubham

#10 Postby Shubham » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Sure with google , It gives more information than others...

Return to “Social Media”