CBI on Ishrat Jaha case

Get to know everything about the greatest gadget of all time-SMARTPHONE..latest lauch, best in the market, best price & much more
siddhartha

CBI on Ishrat Jaha case

#1 Postby siddhartha » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:48 am

It's really shocking that government is focusing on Ishrat Jaha case where they have a lot of more important things to work on. Yesterday, we have seen serial blast in Bodh Gaya. As per central government, they have the information and they have shared the same with Bihar Government. Now my question is, Central Home Minister' job is just to provide the information to state government. I think we should stand together in issues like this. State government can not do anything without support of central government.

Now my question is, why government is investing a lot of time and money on Ishrat Jaha case where they have a lot of more important things like Uttrakhand flood relief, attacks on moists, flood in North East, Economic Growth of India and many others. It seems that central government is using CBI against Modi because we have election next year.... what is your opinion on this.

Return to “Smartphones-A gadget of all time..”