Organisation in small businesses or SME's

This forum is for entrepreneurs and small business owners around the world to discuss and share experience to help other's business. The Forum provides small business support, business advice and ideas for business growth.
Kalpit

Re: Organisation in small businesses or SME's

#1 Postby Kalpit » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:37 am

Yes what you have written is write.. small organisations lack professionalism and they are believe in evading tax which actually hampers their growth

rahulu2821

Organisation in small businesses or SME's

#2 Postby rahulu2821 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:49 pm

In India there's a huge chunk of Small and medium enterprises working hard to obtain a reputed image in the market. Companies and businesses are struggling to make a hold over the volatile consumer needs. If you wanna sustain in the market you got to bring out the best in you and conceive new and trending technologies or management techniques.
These days I'm working on a project for my own family business, which includes trading and supplies of goods. And its my own personal opinion that theirs a remarkable lack in the organisation and management techniques in our business. So i'm working on a software which would record all the database related to our business like the list of our vendors, costumers and the list of items that are available for purchase in our business. This would not only make our working more speedy but it will also enhance the efficiency of our working capabilities, reduce the amount of error and will make things on the go.
I know its a small scale business but the merge of technology in our business will definitely give it a boost.

And those who are into this software development stuff, kindly get in touch.

Contact me on : +91-9988266942

Return to “Small Business”