Today current business scenerio in India

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
archit

Re: Today current business scenerio in India

#1 Postby archit » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:54 am

When market is slow and companies are not having expected returns first and foremost thing they do is cut on luxury budgets..due to this Hotel, Travel and Entertainment industry is badly affected. Every economy has to face these economic realities and their is no escape..however companies should always have pessimistic scenario plan ready where they should survive in market even in worst time...

Proper management and effective utilization of available resources are needed to fight in tough times and most important thing in tough time is companies and employees should not loose HOPE..with hard work and determination they will be back to booming time again.

KaranL

Re: Today current business scenerio in India

#2 Postby KaranL » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

First of all, I would say, we should know the factors through which the auto-sales has gone down:-

1) Disposable income has reduced.
2) Fuel prices are touching sky.
3) The market has reached a saturation point in metro cities.

In this kind of environment, the ways in which the Auto-sales can increase includes:-

1)Companies should find newer markets, i.e. Sub-urbs and try to make them their target market.
2) Auto companies should full-flegedly work on organised 2nd hand automobile market.
3) The price has been a matter of concern for economical buyer, so the companies should try to reduce the pricing.
4) Also we see, in past 2 years, the market for SUV has made a its presence acknowledged through launch of SUV 500, Duster , Fortuner etc.. so i would say companies should focus on making of SUV ..

Along with this , I would say auto companies should find more of Corporate Buyers and should make innovative features in their product ..

Also ups-n-down are part of business and auto-companies have a long list of potential buyer in Sub-urbs and rural India , so the sales will definitely get elevated in near future ..

Kalpit

Today current business scenerio in India

#3 Postby Kalpit » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Today there was a news that the country is passing through a real tough phase . Auto sales are down badly etc. what should the companies in service industry do to continue to keep their growth pace.

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”