Sales Tip , Sales Advice - The best ones

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
ashish

Re: Sales Tip , Sales Advice - The best ones

#61 Postby ashish » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 am

Few things that have worked for me in sales are :
1) Today in this fast paced and competitive environment, customers don't give much time before declining the offers. Keeping this mind first interaction with becomes very important. Hence putting best effort in the first interaction can ensure building relationship with the interested customers.
2) Follow up with customers strategically, some customers wanted to be followed up immediately while there are others who want time before making any decision. So one should analyze what type of customer and how they should be handled.
3) Figuring out customers with similar needs who use services. Telling him how they are utilizing services gives them the more confidence than to elaborate on any of the product features.

Rajesh

Re: Sales Tip , Sales Advice - The best ones

#62 Postby Rajesh » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 am

Well I would say..Knowledge is most important aspect !!

Drive and ability only won't help you succeed if you do not have the knowledge – of the world, of the workplace, of technology,of your offerings/services. Always be aware..willingness to learn and keep learning and learning always is the most important to succeed.

archit

#63 Postby archit » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 am

According to my experience I would like to share these advice:
>Know selling points of your product..what makes your product salable in in market(This include your product benefit, your plus point over competition and how customer will get benefited)

>Know your target segment...who will purchase your product, this will help you in putting your efforts in right direction.

deepak

#64 Postby deepak » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:44 am

From my sales experience I would like to advise some points which I feel has worked best for my sales:

- Listen more talk less
- Always think from client prospective
- Don't speak what you know, Speak what your client wants to listen

KaranL

#65 Postby KaranL » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:32 am

Advice's which i feel can work most for sales person are :

1) Sales person should listen carefully to the requirement of customer.
2) Sales person should follow ethics in the sale process and should not make any false statement ..

prashant

#66 Postby prashant » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:31 am

The first advice from my side is respect your client..Today every one is drowning deeper and deeper in the hole of "ego". and this ego in thyself is making people rude and ugly, thus evry one is today thirsty & hungry for respect.

Thus respect your client 'cos they are God.

The second advice is client first. lay special emphasis on the words that client is above one above all...above everything else, once you start seeking clients benefit, you'll be benifited automatically.

avinash

Sales Tip , Sales Advice - The best ones.

#67 Postby avinash » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 am

Make your clients, your friends.. make them save your number in their address book..,. synchronize yourself with their expectations..

Practice every day.. Learn daily.. talk to yourself in mirror..

Kalpit

#68 Postby Kalpit » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Every sales person with whatever experience he has or is a fresher definitely have some sales advice which he can share with others. Do share any 2 or more advice which you feel has worked best for your sales

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”