Sales in today's environment Vs yester years

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
archit

Re: Sales in today's environment Vs yester years

#1 Postby archit » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:05 am

Sales in today's environment is totally different and today customer is very smart. Technology is proved as boon and bane for sellers..now every company is using advance CRM to have maximum productivity and at the same time technology has given option to customer to compare all possible option in market and choose best option.

Today work pressure and YOY growth pressure is tremendous..specially companies who are listed in Share market they have tremendous pressure to show growth QOQ. Sales was not easy at any time but its just more complicated and dynamic today.

KaranL

Re: Sales in today's environment Vs yester years

#2 Postby KaranL » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:58 am

Yes ! I agree doing sale today is completely different then doing sales 10 yrs earlier ..

Here I would say that 10 years back, the options were limited and now customer is bombarded with options and there is lot of competition in market and it has direct impact on the sales ..

Also I would say, 10 years back if you could give satisfactory services to your customer you were above the competition and now you have to deliver excellent services to your customer if you wish to achieve the customer in this competitive scenario ..

Also I would like to say, the sales process have also become organised ..There have been technological improvement , the CRM software's have improved and there have been Digitalization ..
The e-commerce industry have come into consideration and also companies are trying to sell more electronically and are getting more productive results through selling electronically ..

All together I would say , yes there have been lot of change in the sales process and through this change the end customer are ultimately getting benefited ..

Shivani

Sales in today's environment Vs yester years

#3 Postby Shivani » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

If we talk to any body they shall say that today doing sale is totally different then say 10y rs earlier. Do you agree to this statement and if yes on what points would you like to differentiate and if not what is still similar

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”