How your attitude support sales?

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
SMonga

Re: How your attitude support sales?

#11 Postby SMonga » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:21 am

Hello,

I am Shantanu,

I firmly believe and agree with other fellow members who posted there views about "How your attitude support sales?"

Attitude does play a important role in selling .

I remember few lines from the bucket of a famous writer -
"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

When we talk about attitude - I simply respect a common scene which we all have seen several times in our life.Whenever we travel in bus, we see sales people selling artificial jewelry , pens which cost only Rs-10. They create a need of a pen in just 40-60 sec of the presentation and their positive attitude.
On the other hand if the same person catches bus for 40-60 secs and he is least interested and holds negative attitude in selling than , he won,t be able to create even a single sale in whole day.So its all about your attitude how you present yourself , represent your company and create a need of a product or service.

There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference.
The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.

One should always stay very clear of his objectives, goals in his life, and should follow them with ease, confidence, and positive attitude !

Thanks!

HR-Shivi

#12 Postby HR-Shivi » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:46 pm

I personally feel that attitude does play a major role in sales support.

If you aren't confident about the product that you are supposed to sell and you lack sincerity and honesty towards your organisation and you ignore the consequences that it might have in long term, you might find out an easy route to a small time leisure but you will fail as a professional, degrading your productivity.

Stay confident, keep in mind the trust that your organisation has put in you and be sincere towards the assigned projects and success shall stay long enough with you.

Thanks!

Sid

#13 Postby Sid » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:33 pm

According to me, keeping right attitude helps a lot in sales.
It doesn't matter how well are trained or how well you can present your product or service, if your attitude is wrong then your sales is going to suffer.
So keep your attitude right & rest gets improved with time....

Kalpit

#14 Postby Kalpit » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm

100%. Attitude is important not only for sales but your personal life also. If we put it straight life is all about attitude. We have seen highly successful professionals facing the toughest environment just because of one thing I.e ATTITUDE. So just keep the correct positive attitude and you shall be the winner

Biyatris

How your attitude support sales?

#15 Postby Biyatris » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 am

According to the famous saying - "Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Does your attitude really support you in sales?

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”