If You Don’t Motivate Sales Representatives then they
- Reduce their effort.
- Become negative and start destroying the company culture from the inside.
- Move on to another company.
Motivating the representatives is not to throw more money on them or change compensation plans every month.It never works in the long-term. Its important to show them a documented role profile.
- From The Beginning you need to set goals and expectations.
- Set a Performance Development Plan.
- Have Regular Performance Reviews.
It’s all about keeping them aligned with the business goals and showing them how their numbers can improve their lives both from a financially and personal development
This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests