Customer Loyalty Vs. Customer Satisfaction?

This is a Sales Forum for B2B & B2C Sales
Lal

Re: Customer Loyalty Vs. Customer Satisfaction?

#1 Postby Lal » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:20 am

Both are very important from an organization's point of view and one leads to the other. If a customer will be satisfied then next time he is going to buy that product/brand again. In other way around if he is not satisfied there will not be any kind of loyalty. So customer satisfaction is very important and it takes lot of effort to satisfy a customer. Once he is satisfied he will not switch to other brands unless he gets something extraordinary.

archanaimtn

#2 Postby archanaimtn » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Customer loyalty and Customer Satisfaction are two things that go hand in hand. If a customer is satisfied with the product or service provided by the company, it will slowly and steadily lead to customer loyalty.

We know, customers are a company’s biggest assets. Customer loyalty and Customer Satisfaction are two vital components which a company should try and achieve. Both of them play an important role for a company’s future. Let’s take example of Apple. They have continuously worked to bring products that fulfil consumer needs and satisfy them and this is the reason that in spite of being on the higher end of price range it has immense customer loyalty. Therefore one thing leads to another and both play an important part for the company’s future.

A company should work on building these two components. Continuous research, quality management, discounts, good service are few ways to satisfy a customer which ultimately leads to customer loyalty.

They say, losing a customer is easy but holding on to the old ones is a herculean task. Getting a new customer is not only time consuming but also costs a company a lot more than retaining the old ones. Consumer loyalty and consumer satisfaction are the two pillars that help a company build a league of happy customers.

naveenthangavel

#3 Postby naveenthangavel » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:23 pm

According to me, both are necessary to be maintained with customers. If customer satisfaction is there, he/she will tend to be your customer again but if you are winning customer loyalty as well, you can get many referrals from your customers. Customer relationship, retention, referrals, & recovery are Barne's 4R's of Customer Relationship Management. If you want to tap all 4R's , customer loyalty & customer satisfaction are must.

shalini1792

#4 Postby shalini1792 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:37 am

I think both CUSTOMER LOYALTY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is important for any organisation. Once the customer is been satisfied with the product , that customer would like to purchase the product or avail the services again , and this will boost up the customer loyalty. Hence, one is supported by the other. Both of them , helps in increasing the customer base of the organisation. Happy customers are considered the best for any company. And they likely are to be turned loyal towards the product. So the orgnisation should give due importance to both the customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.

ISTTMVINAY457

#5 Postby ISTTMVINAY457 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:49 pm

According to me both are important but customer satisfaction is more important. customer satisfaction refers to customer attitude regarding service or product. coming to customer loyalty, it refers to customer retention, but customer retention will happen when customer satisfy with product or service. customer loyalty refers to behavior and attitudes, now a days companies are conducting surveys on these both customer loyalty and customer satisfaction. These surveys are very useful to know about customer attitudes. ultimately companies need customer satisfaction more.

Sid

#6 Postby Sid » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:53 pm

a customer can only be loyal if he/she is satisfied...

simarjeetk

#7 Postby simarjeetk » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 am

I believe both are quiet similar words. but if I have select anyone.. I will select Customer Satisfaction because if a customer is satisfied he will refer your services to many other companies.. Loyalty with customer is also important but my opinion is customer satisfaction is more important than customer loyalty.

KaranL

#8 Postby KaranL » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:12 am

In my opinion Customer Loyalty and Customer Satisfaction are two words with almost similar meanings.. a satisfied customer would be loyal customer and loyal is satisfied if he wont be satisfied he wont be loyal either ..

still if asked, I would say more important is loyal customer because if I am coming with new product in market the MAD cost is minimum, if i want to sell product to my loyal customer .. and i generate good profits but then Loyal would be loyal till the date I satisfy all their product needs and they don't switch over ..

Nakul123

#9 Postby Nakul123 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:01 am

In my opinion both are equally important because both have equal value , as customer loyalty is that in which customer have to show a good attention towards the product which he is buying through the vendor and if some other competitor also comes he is not going towards another one.

Ex: If suppose a customer is using a mobile of Nokia for the past 5 years and some other company comes and gives all the features of Nokia in lesser price and customer is not changing the brand then he have the loyalty towards that brand this is called Customer Loyalty

Customer Satisfaction is what when a customer buys a product and he is using for a longer period of time and he not changing the brand , company because he is satisfied with what he is getting .

Ex: If suppose a customer is using a Luminous Inverter for a long time and after some times many companies have come in this field but they are not able to provide that level of comfort to the customer so then he will never change the brand and company because he is satisfied with the brand he is using to he will never change the product ..

So this is the difference between Customer Loyalty Vs. Customer Satisfaction .... :D :)

sajewilliam

#10 Postby sajewilliam » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:12 pm

I think customer satisfaction is the main thing our business. We can also increase our sales from the customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction also make our reputation in our market.

Return to “Sales Forum for Online B2B & B2C Sales”