Medical Diagnostic Clinics...any marketing strategies??

sajewilliam

Re: Medical Diagnostic Clinics...any marketing strategies??

#1 Postby sajewilliam » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:22 pm

I think E-mail marketing is best for you. Email is an easy and inexpensive way of establishing early and long-lasting relationships. Gently lead a prospect through the sales process, provide important data and drive the prospect to your Website

Kalpit

Re: Medical Diagnostic Clinics...any marketing strategies??

#2 Postby Kalpit » Fri May 24, 2013 10:01 pm

As far as I can share Medical Diagnostic is a business which is based completely on hospitals and the patients.. It does not entail corporates as such as it is assumed the employees are healthy. However today we find companies like IHO , Dr Lal , Thyrocare are adopting some strategy which is working for them . They have designed some one sample based some 50-60 generic common test and after pricing it high and showing a simple discount and a group discount they are able to get through the HRs of companies and are able to do business

However I feel this business is more individual based like insurance.. If one needs to be successful they have to plan it as B2C model than B2B model

biguy2407

Medical Diagnostic Clinics...any marketing strategies??

#3 Postby biguy2407 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:40 pm

What type of marketting strategy would best be applied for a medical diagnostic centre for garnering as many clients from the corporate world as possible? And if there is such a strategy, will work??

Return to “Marketing Management”