Happiness

A forum where you can discuss, read & learn about various issues
KarenHeinz

Re: Happiness

#1 Postby KarenHeinz » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:52 pm

You were correct Padminini, When I read your post I had a sweet smile on my face. As you said, Every persons has different things that make them happy. In same way I have some things that makes me happy or can a put a smile on my face.
Firstly, my 90% happiness depends on my family. They all are the my real lovers. Family can always make me happy even though i get stressed.
I become happy when I finished a challenge or solved a challenging problem in Mathematics or in other subjects.
I feel happy when I help others and they are pleased with my help.

khyatiimtn

Happiness

#2 Postby khyatiimtn » Tue May 26, 2015 8:20 am

Happiness , I believe is your own state of mind. Happiness doesn't come from wealth or big cars and lots of money , but it is own desire to stay cheerful makes you happy forever. It is beautifully quoted in the book ' The monk who sold his ferrari' , how he gave everything to attain peace and happiness. This doesn't mean you need to sacrifice everything and also it doesn't mean you should crave for wealth. Happiness comes from within. It is internal peace that results in tranquillity and happiness. Hence to conclude with don't complain for what you don't have rather enjoy with what you have. Stay happy stay cheerful.

Padmmini

#3 Postby Padmmini » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:10 am

I would request to everyone please share your moment of happiness. And I'm sure about it whenever you read this post there always will be a sweet smile on your face. Please keep sharing and share anything. :D

saketroy2

#4 Postby saketroy2 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:36 am

I have a very different view on happiness. A very renowned philosopher once said- A person remains happy the amount he wants to be....if you start appreciating little things....enjoying the every moment whatever you are gifted...how you let go the things..forget and forgive attitude....these all leads to happiness.

I follow the one saying everyday- Be like a king or don't care who is the king....

Padmmini

Happiness

#5 Postby Padmmini » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:30 pm

In today's fast pace life it's a big question whether we are Happy or not. I just read an article Don't just search happiness. How to be happy right now. I really liked the article. I'm sharing my thoughts on pursuit of Happiness. Everybody has some problems in their life. Big question is how we tackle with our difficulties. Whether we get upset with our problems and get stressed or we find the way out to handle the problems.
When people rely more on technology to remember for them – like using camera to capture the moment, chating on social sites, playing games on computer etc, then according to me we miss the precious moment living full. These moments we can enjoy- what actually makes us happy like- talking to your parents, siblings or friends, painting, outing with family or with whom you love.
So, do actually what makes you happy. It can be anything like talking to your best friends, playing with your pets, teasing to your siblings, learning new things, knowing updates about the current market trend.
This my view on pursuit of Happiness. Share your ideas of Happiness.

Return to “Lets Talk, Learn & Discuss”