"Clean India"

Lets discuss about the issues You have seen some injustice..Want to do something about it? Want to bring about change? You can post your comments, opinions, and boycotts here..
SNEHIL02

Re: "Clean India"

#1 Postby SNEHIL02 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:10 pm

CLEAN INDIA,GREEN INDIA !!!!
A very famous saying. Our honourable PM Mr. Narendra Modi started with this campaign famously known as "Swatch Bharat Abhiyaan". As per this scheme everyone took an initiative to keep their city clean. But why the government had to start it . Why not we ourselves claiming to be the responsible citizens started off with this initiative. "Better Late Than Never". Since this campaign has been started it's our duty now to never let it stop. So lets join our hands together to take this initiative to a next level.

saketroy2

Re: "Clean India"

#2 Postby saketroy2 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:42 am

Rightly said...as Alone govt. or few people can't bring the change. This has to be our mentality..our own fire to live in clean places.

Once I was at New Delhi Rly Station..i saw a French Couple with their kid. Kid finished his juice and asked Mom..where can I throw this ? His Mom looked for dustbin nearby and when unable to find..she kept it in her bag. Can we Indians do this ?

Did that French woman did so out of fear as she is in a foreign country ? No..its her way of living..her mentality as at least I will not throw dirt here n there. Until n unless we change ourselves..no govt...no any law is going to help us..
May be from the fear of fine or punishment, we may not do in daylight but when we feel no one is watching us...we will do.....Its the same Indian who lives outside India follow the rules of a foreign country big time..and what happen to them when they land in India.

This has to change and this change should come from within....

vishalyadav1990

"Clean India"

#3 Postby vishalyadav1990 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:09 am

Our Hon'ble Prime Minister, Mr Narendra Modi on the 145th birthday anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, launched a National Campaign called 'Clean India Mission' or Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. First time ever we have seen a Prime Minister holding a broom in his hand and proudly cleaning the roads. Don't you think, this indicates that India's time is changing. On that single day 3 million people, including government employees, schools, college students, were on the roads together for Clean India Mission, don't you think this proves we actually cares.

Every channel, newspaper, blog, social networking sites, every single person was discussing about clean India and we the people of India who actually make India also did our part, like we used dustbins, inspecting near by areas whether they require a clean drive, motivated other to do so and did many other activities to promote the drive...

But as the campaign is becoming older it is losing its importance, the people who on 2nd October very proudly walked on the road and cleaned it with a feel that they are Indians and India is their home, who tried to bring change, include me are changed by themselves. I don't deny, there are many people who are still following that drive and a salute to them, even governments have also launched Mobile APP on clean India. But do you think, in a country with a population of 1.30 billion, few lakhs or the government alone can bring the change, I don't think so, to bring change or to clean India all 1.30 billion will have to take their responsibilities.

I promise to take mine, what about you..........

Return to “Issues:Lets Take Action”