Some Great Interview Questions:Must Read

This discussion Board is for Career and Interview related queries , advice and tips. Expert Advice on how to answer various job interview and career related issues etc.
khyatiimtn

#1 Postby khyatiimtn » Tue May 26, 2015 12:10 am

The interview questions are the most unpredictable subject of study. It varies from one interviewer to different interviewer. However I am sharing few of my experience related to interview questions :
1. In one of the interview's , I was asked how many stairs did I climb while reaching the venue?
2. I was asked about my origin & it's culture
3. Once I was asked about one factor that differentiates me from others?
4. In one of the interview , I was asked whether 2+3 = 3+2?
5.Recently, I went for an interview where I was asked what is the difference between A & B ?
These are few of the questions which were really different from the regular interviews.

worldemart0

Re: Some Great Interview Questions:Must Read

#2 Postby worldemart0 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:45 pm

I always faced these kind of questions during my interview.

Shivani

#3 Postby Shivani » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Interview questions are the ones which you can predict off but you never one the one which you might have predicted before appearing for the interview.The interviewee must be having some different things to know from you.So, check out the below questions as this collection can reveal everything about you.

1.If we're sitting here a year from now celebrating what a great year it's been for you in this role, what did we achieve together?

2. When have you been most satisfied in your life?

3. If you got hired, loved everything about this job, and are paid the salary you asked for, what kind of offer from another company would you consider?

4.Who is your role model, and why?

5.What things do you not like to do?

6.Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career.

7.We're constantly making things better, faster, smarter or less expensive. We leverage technology or improve processes. In other words, we strive to do more--with less. Tell me about a recent project or problem that you made better, faster, smarter, more efficient, or less expensive.

8.Discuss a specific accomplishment you've achieved in a previous position that indicates you will thrive in this position.

9.Tell us about a time when things didn't go the way you wanted-- like a promotion you wanted and didn't get, or a project that didn't turn out how you had hoped.

Try to answer all the above questions, and if you will be able to give some good and impressive answers..Then, Congrats you are going to get a job very soon.

Return to “Interview & Career Discussion”