Who will win the Cricket World Cup....2015 ?

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
PrabhatP

Re: Who will win the Cricket World Cup....2015 ?

#1 Postby PrabhatP » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:13 am

Its a million dollar question !!!!! It will be the major sporting event and specially in India it will be a Long Festival where people eat, sleep and talk cricket being the greatest religion....I would like to see India playing West Indies in Final of this world Cup and may the best team win. In Caribbean, Cricket is no less than a religion likewise India, cricket lives in their heart and they enjoy the game better than any cricketing nations worldwide...I would like West Indies to win this Cricket World Cup so that they can revive their cricket as its going through a very bad phase....

Lal

Who will win the Cricket World Cup....2015 ?

#2 Postby Lal » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:19 am

Cricket world cup 2014 is about to start and speculation is taking place among the cricket fraternity that who is going to take this coveted trophy. As world cup is happening in Australia and Newzeland so India's chances seems grim. If we give preferences to teams I will place teams in the below order:
1)Australia 2) India 3) Pakistan 4) South Africa 5) England.......

Please share your opinion and preference............Will India be able to defend the title?

Return to “General Discussions”