Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
rachna

Re: Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan

#1 Postby rachna » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:56 am

Swatch Bharat Abhiyan : An Abhiyan started for cleanliness of our country Bharat...A great initiative taken by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi which definitely creating revolution among we Indians..Here everyone wants to live in a country like America,China who are way ahead for cleanliness and pollution.But we don't want to put our efforts for the same...A phrase is there '' you really get it if you want but you need to put your efforts for the same''. If we implement the strategy of our PM definitely within few years our country will be the same like USA and China

amolss3

#2 Postby amolss3 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:44 am

Swachh Bharat Mission or Clean India campaign – the flagship sanitation programme of the Indian government – aims to realise the dream of a ‘Clean India’ by 2nd October 2019, the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
After Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech that emphasised on creating a “clean India”, the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) is all geared up to introduce its revamped sanitation programme—Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan (SBA).
\In this connection, the ministry has released a draft note on the new mission. The new mission would work more or less on the same line as NBA (Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan), and have the same goals. But this time the government has set a more ambitious deadline
Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan is an initiative taken by the the newly elected Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi.It an initiative which is directed to keep our surroundings clean and to prevent oneself from making the environment dirty.Well in today's era everyone wants to live in a clean environment with clean roads,clean water and with clean natural resources which is provided to us by nature.In today's rapidly changing environment when people have no time to even clean their houses,the need for a Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan is a must.Now days each and every individual is so busy in his/her job that he/she don't have a time to clean their surroundings.So you can't be called a responsible citizen if you don't contribute towards the cleanliness of the surroundings.The first step towards contribution towards the society is to start from your home. If you could clean your home,then you can easily take the initiative towards a cleaner society.

PrabhatP

#3 Postby PrabhatP » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:21 am

I'm firm believer in the saying "Cleanliness is Godness"...and most of us will agree to that. The Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan is an extremely noble initiative taken by the Modi's government and we must appreciate thoroughly. India is not a country but its a continent with rich traditional and cultural values. We are so much diverse that every 200 km the tradition , language and culture changes. India has a huge market for tourism and travel for people around the world as they are very curious to know about India. With the help Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan we can make our country look beautiful by cleaning our country through different initiatives through the participation of people from all the sections of society. If we can clean India I am sure our country can have a huge foreign exchange reserve through tourism and make our country a prosperous one..like we all know once it used to be Soney ki Chidia...

Lal

#4 Postby Lal » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:19 am

We Indian are very good in policy making but lack in the implementation part. Recently our Honorable Prime Minister has started a very good campaign i.e. Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan. Here first thing I would like to request all countrymen to be the part of this initiative so that it does not remain limited to Prime Minister only. Second this campaign should be able to clean the country at the grass root level so that it does not remain the campaign only.

Before I put another request to local administration like NOIDA,MCD or municipal corporation of any other city to clean their respective area we people should ensure that we do not spread the dirt and put efforts to clean the country. Mother Taresa has said if everyone clean their doorstep the whole country will be clean.

nitis

Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan

#5 Postby nitis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan : As a responsible citizen of India have you contributed to this initiative & if not, then what you have thought for that how you can contribute to this moment?

Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan is an initiative taken by the the newly elected Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi.It an initiative which is directed to keep our surroundings clean and to prevent oneself from making the environment dirty.Well in today's era everyone wants to live in a clean environment with clean roads,clean water and with clean natural resources which is provided to us by nature.In today's rapidly changing environment when people have no time to even clean their houses,the need for a Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan is a must.Now days each and every individual is so busy in his/her job that he/she don't have a time to clean their surroundings.So you can't be called a responsible citizen if you don't contribute towards the cleanliness of the surroundings.The first step towards contribution towards the society is to start from your home. If you could clean your home,then you can easily take the initiative towards a cleaner society.

I myself have taken steps many times to clean the garbage from the society.I being a responsible citizen of my city has taken various initiatives to clean the society.Firstly when I was in school,we used to have a Service day once in a month in which we used to clean our school.The objective was to clean the surroundings of the school which includes the pick up of paper,plastics and dispose them in the dustbin.Then strike out old grass from the cricket ground which was of no use and clean the classes where we used to study.This activity was compulsory for every student of the class and was conducted in the weekends.I liked this initiative from our school, as it was a great idea to keep the place clean where we study.The students were also dedicated towards this activity.These kind of activities should be conducted in the socities where we live.What these activities do is that they give chance to every individual to come out and work for the society because these kind of activities are only successful by the efforts of all people.Secondly,I have been involved in the cleanup of my society.Every month on one of the weekends,I along with some of my friends from the colony used to have a "Safai Abhiyaan".The motto of this activity was Clean,Clean and Clean.I with my eight friends were a pat of this activity. The activity involved sub-activities like cleaning of the roads,cutting of old grass which have grown large in size,cleanup of the garbage from the road and burning it at a distant isolated place.So it was an initiative which I took when I was young.

If such initiatives are taken by every person on this earth,then our world would become a better place to live.But as I have been involved in these kind of initiatives to prevent the mother earth,I feel that I could do more and give better service to mother earth.That can be only done if the people of today devote some time towards social cause.What is actually happening is that the people are so busy with their lives that they don't have even spare time.A person who goes for a 9 am to 8 pm job,will always end up tired and exhausted.So how will you expect him to do service for the society.So the first step to even think for any kind of service is to figure out whether we will be having time for it.This is because that service is useless if you can't devote your time to it.Now days we see people from top corporates quitting their job and joining a group which works for social cause and welfare of the society.The best people who are seen in this context are Arudhanti Roy,Kiran Bedi and the most latest personality to gain popularity for his work Arvind Kejriwal.These all people have either left their job or joined some group after completing their job.They work for the welfare of the society.Well its never a question of how it would be done,but it is always a question of whether your do it or not. Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan is one such initiative where the masses have to get together and work for the society.It is never a one person job,but a job of the whole group to work together.

I being a part of many such small initiatives will like to work on more initiatives like this.One such initiative would be to keep our roads clean.It is not that you have to go and start swiping the road.This initiative would first start from your own road which is near your house.You first have to keep that road clean,then only you can move to the higher level.With the initiative,the support and motivation of the people is a must.If you don't have the support of the people then you can't finish the job.That is the reason you must have seen many movements which occurred in India have only been possible with the support of the local people or the common man.The famous movements were Chipko Aandolan,Gandhi Movement or the Satyagraha Movement.So the people always matters in such movements which are concerned with social welfare of the society.But now as these movements have spread all across India,the people have started to become a part of it.These movements have instilled a fire within the people to speak or act against the bad practices of the society.Recently we have seen the Kejriwal Movement in which he was protesting against the government of Delhi ie the Congress government.So we saw all the people coming together in this movement to support Kejriwal. Kejriwal also showed some signs of cleaning the city of Delhi with his broom by which he was showing the need to wipe out bad people from the society.Some days back we saw Mr Narendra Modi sweeping the dirt from the streets so as to show that he is a common man too.

So,Swacchh Bharat Abhiyan is one of the best initiatives which one can take to keep one's surroundings clean.One doesn't need to have any special skills to be a part of such movement,but the determination should be there to work for a cause.If you have the determination and the courage,nothing is impossible for you to achieve.Well that should be the motto of everyone's lives in today's advanced world.

Return to “General Discussions”