Problem of unemployment

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
Namita

Re: Problem of unemployment

#1 Postby Namita » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Unemployment a very serious issue.If a person is unemployed,he has to go through various problems like:Financal losses-They don't have ample money for basic things,which will give rise of other social evils like Poverty, Illiteracy etc.It also affects the image of the entire country in global way. Unemployment harms self esteem of an individual too...

Sindhuja

Re: Problem of unemployment

#2 Postby Sindhuja » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:54 am

There are many problems of unemployment. Because they feel very stress if they are unemployed. They strive for education and now again they are striving to get the job due to huge competition. And even they don't get any respect in the family and as well as in the society. Example myself. I have done MBA in finance and marketing in 2013 but till now i didn't get my dream job. For the time being i have worked in paper mill as an exports executive but now i have resigned it and now from the past one month am searching for job in MNC. But my parents doesn't understand my feelings. My neighbors and relatives everyone are criticizing me.

pushkarp89

Problem of unemployment

#3 Postby pushkarp89 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:44 pm

In every country there will always be a number of people who are unemployed and this ratio increases when that country is INDIA.Here around half of the population is suffering from that pain. Unemployment is when there are people in our society who desire work but are unable to obtain it because of the fact that there are not enough jobs for everyone. This is bad for the country's economy because there are lots of fit and healthy people out there who have the ability work but have to stay at home.
There are many factors that can cause unemployment but one of the biggest factors is lack of private investment. This is caused by private companies not expanding there activities fast or not expanding them fast enough. Another main factor of unemployment is the increase of labour costs.This is a crucial thing behind unemployment because if there wages and salaries increase to fast or are already high then businesses won’t be able to afford to pay the employees so they have to fire them. One final cause of unemployment is when there is a depression in the world economy. This is when countries of the world are going bad in their economy and cannot afford to buy as many exports as they would be able to previous. Unemployment also reduces the amount of tax paid to the government which means that the government will be loosing money because since less people are working the government is getting less income tax but with whatever money they get they have to pay all the unemployed people and this is how the government gets into a lot of debt.
Long-term unemployment is when people have been unemployed for 12 months or more. This is a very serious matter because when you have been unemployed for so long you have a high risk of poverty. Long term unemployment also places a strain on the government because they have to support without getting much tax revenue.

Return to “General Discussions”