It can happen only in India..

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
worldemart0

Re: It can happen only in India..

#1 Postby worldemart0 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:02 pm

I just can not understand why Sonia promoting his Son in politics, although he don't what to speak in front of media.

siddhartha

It can happen only in India..

#2 Postby siddhartha » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Today ..is 2nd October... India should celebrate Mahatma Gandhi's and Lal Bahadur Shashtri's Birth anniversary.. We should remember them and their principles however if you will watch news channel the Breaking news of the day is Rahul Gandhi has given some statement in a press conference which is against Prime Minister of India or to precise he has given some inappropriate comment on ordinance which PM wants to get approved.. Now their are few things which can only happen in India... Rahul Gandhi is Party president of Congress and PM nominated candidate by Congress and Manmohan Singh is PM from the same party... I feel it should be very embarrassing moment for PM.. As per me at least the party which is leading the country should not have any such disputes otherwise people from other country like Nawaz Sarif PM of Pakistan can say anything about PM of India which should be considered as pride of nation.... If any Indian citizen is criticizing our Prime minister then we can consider that because as citizen we do have right for that however because of disputes like this anyone from world is saying anything about our PM which should not be acceptable ...

What is your opinion on this?????

Return to “General Discussions”