AAP got unexpected majority in Delhi.........

This forum is for General Discussions. Talk about everything from your favorite books and funniest jokes to politics and current events.
anuragims

Re: AAP got unexpected majority in Delhi.........

#1 Postby anuragims » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:48 pm

This was something unexpected in delhi's lok sabha elections for the chief minister candidate in 2015 as nobody expected aap to win the general elections by 60% of majority as it is the modi wave which has occupied the minds of Indian people. After its rout in Delhi in the last Lok sabha elections, the party was not only hit by a series of desertions but also questions were raised from within the party by the senior leaders but the AAP convener sailed through the turbulence and rebuilt the party. the party is lead by a person who, from the beginning has focused for the welfare of the aam aadmi since he was the part of Anna Hazare's anti corruption movement and the people of Delhi has immense faith and confidence in him . And this faith and confidence has made him the winner once again , which shows that the citizens are fed-up of political chaos and the wants a common people in the chair who knows the problem of aam aadmi and will work to solve their problem . The elecion 0f 2015 showed that people of Delhi has high hopes from Arvind kejriwal.

areeba

#2 Postby areeba » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.

______________________________________________________________________________________

You can easily check out our best quality Pass4sure a+ exam dumps prepare you ccna 100-101 voice pdf well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice Tabor College answers.

PrabhatP

#3 Postby PrabhatP » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:32 am

AAP not only got unexpected majority but swept the election with its broom that too neat and clean breaking all the election results. They have put a brake on BJP's unprecedented consecutive wins ravaging the MODi,s wave. Now Mr. Keejriwal has to show and prove himself that he lives to the expectations of the voters by keeping all the promises he committed during the election campaign and the manifesto. If Mr. Kejriwal delivers what the voters expect from him I see no reason why AAP cannot be a national party in the coming decade challenging BJP and Congress on the national front.

Lal

AAP got unexpected majority in Delhi.........

#4 Postby Lal » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:23 am

No One had expected that AAP will get more than 60 seats in Delhi Assembly even AAP had projected themselves between 40 to 45. I hope it was the result of different reasons like sidelining of grass root leaders in Delhi, Ghar Vapsi campaign of BJP and many more. In addition to all these reasons it was Mr. Kejriwal or Ms. Bedi who were supposed to be the CM of Delhi not Mr. Modi and Mr. Kejriwal had become people's first choice in Delhi which resulted in this huge majority.

I am sure he will apply himself for the welfare the Delhi while having some economist like orientation. My Economist like orientation means while throwing subsidy to people he should have clear understanding that what will be its impact in the long run.

Return to “General Discussions”